Eris won't start upGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gabrielk4

gabrielk4 New Member This Topic's Starter

My Droid Eris's battery was low yesterday, and it died before i could charge it. I plugged it in through the night, and this morning when I turned it on, it wouldn't boot up. Well, it turns on, but it gets stuck on the white screen with the three skateboarding androids. I left it like that for about 4 hours, and it still hasn't changed.

I tried removing the battery, and then putting it back in, but that didn't help. :(

Any suggestions? I need help.

Advertisement
  2. natsu

natsu Well-Known Member

Mmm power cycle? Take out the battery, hold down the power button for ten seconds, put the battery back in, try turning it on.

Honestly though, it sounds like the battery may have just shit out on you D: Definitely call support if a power cycle doesn't work.

3. gabrielk4

gabrielk4 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys.

Just dropped by to say that the people at verizon were unable to fix this problem when i took it in, so they replaced my phone. they said it was an app that caused it but they didn't know which one. I'm thinking it was an app called "aForum", but i could be wrong. Just avoid that app if you dont wanna end up like me. :D