• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mrs_radley

Lurker
Aug 31, 2014
Whenever I try and download an app off the play store it brings up the error message "unknown error code during application installation: "-110" "
Does anybody know what this means and how I can fix it to be able to download apps? I'm completely baffled when it comes to technology :)

Hello and welcome to the forums. Hmmmmm error messages is due to the device time and date may not be set correctly. If this is correct then try the next option .

This is the most simple method all you will require is to clear the cache and data of your device. For this, go to Menu > Settings > Applications Manager > Google Play Store, and then clear the cache and data of your phone. This method has the less probability of solving the error 110 problem, but still it is useful.

Reactions: mrs_radley
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones