Error - Code 7: Network ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. Ms_Kady

Ms_Kady Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Was trying to send a text and it wouldn't send. Got this error code. Has anyone else gotten this before?

Edit: Code 6 & 7

Advertisement
  2. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Haven't received it yet? Was it to a person or service?

3. Ms_Kady

Ms_Kady Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was texting my husband and all but this one text wouldn't go through. I tried a few times and at first, the phone just kept saying "Cannot send message" and then I finally got the error code. I restarted the phone and resent the text and it worked after that. It looks like a network issue, but I've never gotten this before on any of my other phones.

4. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

I would have to guess that the network was busy then and couldn't send. I text fairly often so I will keep an eye out and see if I get it.

5. rins2good

rins2good New Member

I get this error code constantly!!!!! And then sometimes it turns out the person I was sending the text to, actually got it and then they get it multiple times!

6. htcman724

htcman724 Well-Known Member

Yes I get it from time to time not sure but think it might be a network problem that takes a reboot to fix

Sent from my Mighty Dream using Tapatalk

7. gumbyballz

gumbyballz Member

error 6-7 is actually a "data error". Ask most people who has had a lg rumour or samsung rant they are plagued with those. Its odd how your phone got it since text has nothing to do with data, only voice. Most likely its your phone. Its trippin on its own. See most error codes are not sent to your phone by sprint. They are given by the phone itself. Like a on board diagnostics deal. I would just hard reset it that should do it. And in case your wondering ERROR 6-7 means that the user name or password is incorrect on the phone. Your username and password is what sprint gives your phone when you first activate for data so you have permission to use internet services. To solve you would have to manually enter in info on the phone. Has to do with hageants and what not. In your case hard reset and your good.

8. FidelisInv.

FidelisInv. New Member

This happened to me today while I was trying to send a text. I hate my POS phone....

9. rmp152

rmp152 Active Member

I've had this happen numerous times to my Moment. I had to root it to even get the phone to work.

Now the root is failing. Worst phone ever.