Error in android?

1. Coolayush23

Coolayush23 Member

I wanna play some N64 games on my android.I tried to install N64oid from a .apk file, but it said"Application not installed", and the same happened with temple run.Then I installed Mupen64plus.But I can't play, when ever I launch a Rom, the screen is black at start, and slowly sound comes, but at very low fps, and no video output, with a white screen.And soon after that, I launched the rom again, but this time the emulator crashed.This was happening again and again./I posted the same thing 2 times, but no replies.So I decided to post with a little more detail.

Advertisement
  2. ExtremeNerd

ExtremeNerd Well-Known Member

1) You may have a bad phone, and it doesn't have enough memory/processor power to run the game
    2) Your device might not be supported by the emulator (see because of #1)
    3) Depending on where you downloaded the .apk from, it could just be malware.

My guess is probably #1. Which phone do you have?
  3. Kruncha

Kruncha Well-Known Member

lol, you know the score. It's the phone, I bet my life :D

P.S - sorry, i've been drinking beer...:smokingsomb:

K.
  4. Coolayush23

Coolayush23 Member

Its MTS Mtag 3.1, released 6 months ago in India.
    And, it can't be malware, since at first I tested the .apk, and the same happened.And then, after thinking that it might be malware, I downloaded 3 more .apk files.But the same happened.
    And, I don;t think it is a bad phone, since most android apps work really well.
  5. ExtremeNerd

It's the phone. You have a 2.8 inch display and think it's a top end device?? That's a low end device if I've ever seen one. Of course it won't run top end apps. Sorry, no go.

800 MHz processor
    2.8" display
    256 MB RAM
  6. Coolayush23

Coolayush23 Member

So, won't even GTA3 Work on it?
  7. Firewill10

Firewill10 Well-Known Member

That's correct. Gta requires so much more that ur phone offers. Plus after download Gta downloads 800 mb of additional data
  8. Coolayush23

Coolayush23 Member

I even tried Sonic CD, it stops after installing 300-400 mb data
  9. ExtremeNerd

There's not enough horses pulling the cart =/ Not to mention, there's only about 170 MB of internal user storage. It's just not powerful enough to run today's high end games.
    Coolayush23 likes this.
  10. Coolayush23

Coolayush23 Member

Yeah, I understand, since most of the -oid games including gameboid, nesoid, gearoid, worked, so I expected N64oid for the same.
    Thanks anyway, if there is any solution, I would be happy to know.Thanks again.