1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Error "Internal phone storage is getting low on space"Support

1. Beenie10

Beenie10 New Member

2nd time since i got this phone that i get this error.
    Last time i had it i found some shortcut you can dial to select "move everything to sd card" (even tho i dont have an sd card it worked and the errore disappeared).
    Now im getting the same error again "Internal phone storage is getting low on space".
    USB Storage:
    Total Space: 11.5 GB
    Available Space: 1.34 GB
    Device Memory:
    Available Space: 201 MB

Anyone know that shortcut i can dial to move stuff? I cant even download an app such as APP2SD cuz it says i dont have enough space (even tho i have 201 MB available and more than 1 GB on USB Storage.

Plus ever since i got that error the battery is going down crazy fast!!!

HELP?!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Beenie10

Beenie10 New Member

help anyone???
  3. FJR1300

FJR1300 Well-Known Member

I'd recommend getting an sd card, 201 mb left on the system storage is very low and even though 1.34GB is a lot of memory, you're using most of the memory available on the phone's internal storage.

Once you move the memory hogs over to an sd card you'll probably see your phone's performance return to normal, it might not but I'd definitely start with the known issue of memory.
  4. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

You have to get a microSD card (a good one like ORIGINAL Sandisk), and start moving stuff...

With move2SD, you could easily clear up to 80% of the memory if you can move everything. The message starts appearing when memory drops to about 10% left, which is 200MB.

Cheers