Error Message After FROYOSupport

Last Updated:

1. Boostud

Boostud Member This Topic's Starter

A day or two after updating to FROYO I randomly receive an error message that says " Sorry,The process com.android.mms has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again later." It asks me to force close also. It doesn't seem to affect anything but I'm wondering what this error means. Any insight?

Advertisement
  2. mgsettle

mgsettle New Member

I don't know about others, as I have seen several instances in the Incredible forums and others using Android with this problem, but I finally got mine to work. I had to go into the file system and move whatever file I was trying to send into the same directory I have my MP3 music files in. I use Astro file manager... BUT - I had to connect it through USB to my computer and copy the file from the root of my sd card.

I had saved it from a text message a friend had sent to me, and that's where it saved it (the root of the sd card.)

I have Droid Incredible with 2.2 (FroYo), no root.

3. Normally

Normally New Member

Hi mate, i upgraded the firmware on my samsung galaxy s yesterday, and i keep getting this message too
    process.com.android.mms
    and it asks me to force close.

Now i cant even get into the text messages, can you shed some light on this for me please?