1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Error: Update for [app name] could not be downloaded due to an error. (403)

1. Jellybean100

Jellybean100 New Member

So I have a galaxy s4, rooted with cyanogenmod 10.1, and I can't update any of my paid apps. Anytime I try to update officesuite (full version) or ROM manager premium, it just says "Error: Update for ROM Manager prepium could not be downloaded due to an error. (403)" I need help!! This never happened to me before. This works for both my 4G and Wi-Fi. Also, I have 2 Nexus 7 tablets, both of them which work fine when I update apps. I tried flashing GAPPS again, changing proxy, deleting data and cache (for Google Play Store), switching accounts, and nothing works. Any advice plz???

Advertisement
  2. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

Could you give it couple of more hour or a day ?
    There was a wide spread download problem, for the past few days. It's related to Google rolling out the latest play store. People keep reporting that exact error, just with variety of error numbers (403, 439, 419...etc...)
  3. SirEagle

SirEagle Well-Known Member

I was having issues with a few apps where I couldn't download updates for them and another that I couldn't download. I searched and found a fix. Download Hideman VPN app, turn it on, then do your downloads.