ESPN Mobile videos

Last Updated:

1. meangreengdub

meangreengdub Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm coming from a Palm Pre and always enjoyed going to the espn.com mobile site and watching the Top Ten videos and other news stories.

Since I've gotten the Hero, the Video tab does not show up on espn mobile, anyone know why or have another way of seeing these videos? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. puffx0r

puffx0r Active Member

Go to m.espn.com on your computer. Do you see a videos tab? I don't. So maybe it's not the phone, but ESPN?

The actual ESPN page has a videos tab though. You can switch the Hero to display the actual websites instead of mobile.

3. meangreengdub

meangreengdub Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I had the mobile page coming up on my Pre and it had a video tab, maybe they took it off for some reason.

4. SilverK20A3

SilverK20A3 Member

Yes! I know exactly what you're talking about. I tried the Pre out for a couple weeks last month and remember videos being included with a lot of the articles just like the full website. The full html ESPN website plays videos back in Flash player, but on the Pre, it always opened up the video player. I'm gonna assume it was streaming video since the Pre can't play Flash videos. I want his feature back! On mah Droid!

The only thing I can think of is Palm got ESPN to format a separate mobile website specifically for the Pre. I found the link for the Pre, but no dice on the videos, at least not on my Droid:

m.espn.go.com/wireless/index?w=18lsc&e=PRE

Sports fans, bug ESPN to bring this feature to Android!:

https://r.espn.go.com/members/contact/index