• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ESPN MVP, where'd it go?

I used to have a Voyager, now I have an LG Ally, with Verizon. I used to use a program called ESPN MVP for all my sports score needs, etc. I have tried a few apps on the market, but none I like as much as MVP. The idiots at the Verizon store have no iea what I'm talking about when I ask them. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, if it still exists, or other apps that would work as well?

I've used ESPN ScoreCenter and don't like it, right now I am using Scoremobile, and it's only OK. Thanks.

I used to have a Voyager, now I have an LG Ally, with Verizon. I used to use a program called ESPN MVP for all my sports score needs, etc. I have tried a few apps on the market, but none I like as much as MVP. The idiots at the Verizon store have no iea what I'm talking about when I ask them. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, if it still exists, or other apps that would work as well?

I've used ESPN ScoreCenter and don't like it, right now I am using Scoremobile, and it's only OK. Thanks.

I was in the same boat. Try sports tap.

Upvote 0
Yeah its somewhere with the dodo bird now. ScoreCenter is like treading water whereas MVP was actually swimming. So app wise yeah probably nothing is on par. Might as well just go to the full on web, which is more or less integrated into the scorecenter app, although it seems to kick you to espn mobile first rather than the full HTML site; although that is easily fixed with one click

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones