espn3

Last Updated:

1. TXBamanut

TXBamanut Active Member This Topic's Starter

Let me guess...no froyo, no espn3.

The weird thing is that on other flash sites, I get a box or an icon telling me I can't use flash, but on espn3...it loads perfectly, logs me in, the video box is just blank...crap.

Any workarounds that exist....Bama is on espn3 tonight and I have a flippin' surprise birthday party to go to that I can't get out of...dangit.

Advertisement
  2. chicknlil

chicknlil Well-Known Member

Hypothetically, if you were intending to watch in on your 3G connection, you'd be SOL regardless.

You'd be fine on someones wireless network (say Cox or Comcast or even AT&T's home offerings), if said company is enrolled in the ESPN3 program.

Searching around, I found that Ustream.tv has an android app for "viewing" ... that may be your best bet. Probably won't be the best quality, but better then nothing, I'd wager.

3. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

justin.tv has an app also and im sure the game will be on it, luckily i will be at the game

4. TXBamanut

TXBamanut Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well, one crisis averted, by, sadly, another...my 4 year old is running a fever, so we are out of the party.

I'll check the ustream app, but the justin.tv app won't help too much, brotha. It's not a channel watcher, it's just upload and upstream...crazy, huh? Several people were bemoaning that on the reviews of the app...like why even creat a justin.tv app that doesn't have the channel side of it?

5. BLJones

BLJones Well-Known Member

Dude, Just use skyfire ang go to justin.tv

6. chicknlil

chicknlil Well-Known Member

Having updated to Froyo tonight/this morning, I decided to check out ESPN3.com (on my wireless connection) and can confirm that it now works well. I used the default browser to test, but I'm sure it would work with any other browser (and perhaps even better with other browsers).