• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Estimated Data Usage

i never checked my usage...but the internet has been almost unusable the last few days...if it begins working again in he next few days then i know is because of useage(its the end of my billing cycle)....

i may he going back to sprint...

Please check your data usage once. I'm very curious to see how many GB's you are at.

Upvote 0
As for the wrong plan thing yeah cricket is good at that some of them are not the brightest bulbs in the box never really a good time dealing with cricket in store or over the phone.

I remember buying my wireless modem they claimed it was unlimited but you had to read the fine print to see the 5gig limit cricket has never been really good with plan lay outs.\

I hope when the rumor of cricket going LTE they will offer true unlimited data.

Upvote 0
Please check your data usage once. I'm very curious to see how many GB's you are at.

i never checked it before my billing cycle flipped...but my internet is back working....i did DL a lot of music from music box last month(im gonna have to remember to use wifi when i can)....and i look at a lot of youtube stuff and i listen to terrestrial radio also...this month im gonna make sure i check if it slows down again...

in my experience the last week or so of my billing cycle makes my phone only useable for the basic stuff...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones