Eternal Sleep...Support

Last Updated:

1. SwagR

SwagR Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys...i've had my N1 for 2 weeks now and i've been having a problem ever since i got it....when i make a call and the conversation has ended the device takes like 2 minutes for the screen to come back on.....i press every button and it just wont come on...sometimes i have to plug in the charger and plug it out to wake it up and worst case..remove the battery...it just sleeps forever...is anybody else having this problem? is it a known bug? please help....

Advertisement
  2. Goten

Goten Active Member

It took you 2 weeks before making a post about it ? Did you call htc and tell them about the problem ?

Did you try doing a factory reset and other resetting methods ?

3. SwagR

i tried resetting and that didnt help, i was wondering if its a common but and can be fixed with an update or its more hardware(which i hope not)....

4. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

I've not heard of the problem myself, but someone else might've done.

Is it only after having a call? Are you using headphones/bluetooth headset of any kind? Could be a problem with the proximity sensor, maybe...

5. SwagR

yes it happens after most calls, i'm not using a headset of any kind...i guess i'll just have to wait until a firmware update is released and see if this gets fixed....

6. afine1

afine1 Well-Known Member

if you are having this issue and no one else is a firmware update may not fix it. you need to get a new phone.

and like goten said...you waited two week?