• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help EVE Lcd Problem

imsuneaik

Lurker
Feb 20, 2010
Hey Guys ,
I found out that my screen has many lines after i charged my phone anyone encountered similar problems ?
img0084qy.jpg

My wife is having the same problem. She put her phone on the charger last night and this morning it has 2 lines on the LCD. Her's are a little bit farther apart.

basic troubleshooting is to restart the phone, which didn't work. We also took the battery out for 30 seconds, no change. we're going to try having the battery out for a few minutes and see what happens. We'll let you know.

Upvote 0
WOW...I am not the only one...lol...Mine had the same issues...Good news is they are fixing it under warranty..I know screen issues can be a pain getting it covered under warranty however this problem is not due to damage...I love the phone and watch tv shows and movies on it all the time however the other day a black line appeared...and 2 days later another line...I was so pissed! Rogers guy took it and sent it away with no questions asked...I should have it back in a few days...I also bought an iphone while I was waiting cause I hate my back up blackberry...I am impressed with the iphone however still like the android market more...I actually miss my EVE...but not the sensitive home key!!!! lol Let me know how you make out...Cheers...Andy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones