• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eve Of The Genesis (Symphony of Eternity kind of)

Beat the phoenixes, got all important items, missing one oopart, will go to pyramid for missing monster but where does the story go from here? Is it just make sure you have all items and then find that guy who mentioned getting all items? Searched all over several times and can't seem to find that guy anywhere.Please help.

Upvote 0
Hey
First of all thanks a lot for the spreadsheet, it really helped me a lot and I think without it, I wouldn't be able to find all the items.
But I am still missing just one thing:
Accessory #3 Ring of Protection
If anyone knows where I can find it, please tell me!

I updated the spreadsheet a little (added some locations of the Accessories)

Upvote 0
how i can find the skies tower?
- It's in the middle of the map. Kinda literally.

Accessory #3 Ring of Protection?
- That's one of the 1st few items that the equipment shop sells. So... it's either in Atoli village, or Atoli port, or the port city of Ilaga.

I just started playing this game a couple of days ago. Really enjoying it so far (got it as a free amazon app before, but only got to play it recently). I currently just got beaten badly by the 4 phoenixes. After they wiped out 3 of my crew after their turn. So... Looks like I'll need the revive skill to revive all members.

And thank you so much for whoever updated the spreadsheet with the oopart locations. I am positive that I won't be able to find them without your help. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones