Even ultra-liberal MSNBC and the LA Times know Oilbama is an empty suit.

Last Updated:

1. Obama's speech: There's a pipe spewing a gazillion gobs of oil into the gulf, so let's build more windmills | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command"

Oilbama can read a mean teleprompter, but he has no substance. Now, even his panting, foaming-at-the-mouth with rabid support Kool-Aid drinkers are calling him on it. Liberals are not just eating their own, they are serving the Cheerleader In Chief as the main course.

The emperor isn't wearing any clothes![​IMG]

2. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

thats hilarious, irrelevant animated images removed by mod, then hackr posts up an irrelevant animated image... hmm...
  3. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

It's not irrelevant...it's a comment. Is posting a .GIF not allowed here? If so, I'll be glad to remove it.
  4. Pryomancer

Pryomancer Well-Known Member

Stop saying 'Oilbama', it makes you sound like a child.
    hakr100 likes this.
  5. No, I won't. It's his disaster, Oilbama's Katrina. And I'm certain that you don't care how I appear, rather you don't want the messiah to be disparaged in any way.

6. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

That's not you in your avatar?
  7. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

el oh el, choked on my food laughing...
  8. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

No, it wasn't removed because I haven't had time to revisit this forum for any length of time until now. I'm really sorry that I'm not able to baby-sit 24hrs a day, although it does seem as that's what's needed. I'll have a word with the admins and see if they can oblige.
  9. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Yeah! Phases, I demand a nap and a fruit snack because my civil rights are being violated!

The sad part is that I am probably old enough to be his babysitter... Well, in a few decades, some nice young person will be changing my diapers anyway, guess it shouldn't phase me so.