1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

(EvenBetter)NumberPad Keyboard: Best T9 + Full Keyboard out there!!

Last Updated:

1. tylerdrew

tylerdrew Guest This Topic's Starter

In a nut shell:
    I am a one handed texter.. I love T9 and this is the BEST App out there for it!!
    I must say, I may not have kept my phone had it not been for this App!! I downloaded every Keyboard out there this is FAR BETTER than the next runner ups that of HTC and TouchPal. Awesome App!

My choice:
    Screw iPhones I wanted to break the mold! but... I hated the android keyboard typing every little letter and messing up so much was annoying me... i wanted to trash my touch screen phone and go back to my other one with a real keypad. But after many downloads and shearching, even off market, I downloaded this Numberpad which said it was "EvenBetter" and now I have had this app for over a year now, and even with some of the glitches in the beginning i liked this Keypad.
    My Delema again:
    I was ready to give up on it once more... but decided to email the developer with the problem and... MUCH to my surprise, he emailed me back that night!! He said he could fix the problem and have a new one posted the next day!! WOW, i am not lying... and he came though!! And every problem i have run into since he has fixed and updated quickly!
    Matt(the developer) has even answered to some of the preferences of the many who prefer a "certain key" on the right and others on the left -he gave us an option built right in so we choose where we wanted that "certain key" Genius!! So needless after that i uninstalled all other keyboards and have used this ever since... it continues to get better and better with the prediction and also learning my words and preferences.
    *****5 stars +5 more*****

Thank you Matt!!

Advertisement
  2. leemorris1

leemorris1 Member

Does this work on x10 mini can't seem to get it to come up
    or is there any other numerpad type apps
    Thanks
    Lee

3. pWndYke

pWndYke Banned

Very nice review 5/5.