Ever have your folders lock up on you?

Last Updated:

1. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a folder called Media that has my video apps, music apps, etc in there. I am wondering if it has something to do with the Qik app I have but sometimes if I am using Qik then go back to my main screen and then a little while later try to open my Media folder again, it will not open. My other folders will open. I usually have to do a hard reset of the phone (power off/on) then I have access to folder again. I am not 100% sure that the Qik app is causing my folder to freeze up or not.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed folders freezing up and not opening when you tap them.

Advertisement
  2. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

This has happened to my "games" folder as well...had to reboot! has not happened since

3. Droidian

Droidian Member

happens to all my folders constantly. after a while they come back without a hard reset. its very annoying!

4. bimm3rb0y

bimm3rb0y Active Member

it has also happened to me...had to do a hard reset everytime...but it seems to happen if you press your home button while the folder is still open...make sure to close the folder before hitting your home button...it might help.

5. BLSCHMITZ

BLSCHMITZ Member

This is happenong to me too, daily. Have to reboot every time. My folder has Meebo, Facebook, Twidroid, NewsRob in it.

6. Emperorsled

Emperorsled Member

Is there anyway to get the folder to close when pressing the Home button? That annoys the hell out of me

Thanks

7. milrtime83

milrtime83 Well-Known Member

You can press the back button to close it.

8. Emperorsled

Emperorsled Member

That's a little better but is there anyway to get it to close when pressing the home button? if I press the home button I want to go to the home screen, not a folder on the home sceen.

Thanks