Ever since I ordered my Incredible my...General

Last Updated:

1. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Eris has been running awful, I never really had many problems with lag but since I placed my preorder . I've had constant force closes , freezes, phone ringing but not able to answer , and constant lag...
    I think it knows I'm about to dump it and either sell it or make it a reserve phone, silly little phone

Can't wait till next Thursday

Advertisement
  2. liquidicem

liquidicem Active Member

Haha. The same thing happened to me recently with a new computer. I ordered all the parts for my new computer and 2 days later the hard drive on the old one failed.

3. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

Your DE knows it doesn't have to work hard to impress you anymore. So it's letting itself go... like when you put the ring on her finger- ... I didn't say that.

4. ChiTownJim

haha true story

5. Miche77er

Miche77er Active Member

mine too!! Next Thursday cant get here soon enough!

6. velotech

velotech Member

Verizon is having a major outage today that might be affecting your service.

7. ChiTownJim

I haven't noticed any problems with my cell service but my basic functionality of the phone over the past few days, I've been getting furious at my phone. And I've never had any issues with my Eris before

8. rmd1066

rmd1066 Member

I have had the same problem, it is freezing up, hanging up just after dialing...I'm sure its not happy that I'm switching to an Incredible...

9. Tomoko

Tomoko Well-Known Member

My BB 8830 is starting to lose parts left and right, I think it knows it has less than a week to live. But she's being a B*t$h now, 7-8 battery pulls a day instead of the one or two, taking 2 minutes to start a song. Yeah, I really think the older phones know when they're soon to be toast. This has been happening over the past 2 weeks and gets worse everyday!

10. Sodequis

Sodequis Well-Known Member

I'd say the same thing about my blackberry tour, but it quit working for me shortly after the point in which I couldn't give it back. Poor bastard didn't realize I was prepared to pay a 135$ in ETF to get rid of him.. muhahaha! Now what did I do with that hammer?!?

11. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

The Eris found out what you did! now its mad! sabotage haha

12. ChiTownJim

I'm putting the Eris up forsale and just gonna have my EnV and Storm as a backup since i think i can get close to $250 for my Eris on Clist. If it sells before I get the Incredible my badass Orange EnV will resurect

13. itype2slo

itype2slo Well-Known Member

I have been rockin the orange EnV for the past couple of weeks since I sold my Droid... It is hilarious going back to that thing.

14. ChiTownJim

I loved that phone, one of the best phones I ever owned and could take a damn beating

15. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

I bet it has something to do with Verizon trying to fix the Incredibles problem with jumping from 1x to 3g constantly thats rumored to be wasting tons of bettery power.

16. Nunley

Nunley Well-Known Member

I thought I was the only one with the crazy Eris. It was like breaking up with a crazy girl friend or something. So I lobotomized her!

I deleted the browser cache, the data caches on the Market app and all the unused apps and BAM she was like new! I just have to whisper around her that she's getting replaced on the 29th with a cuter, peppier version that will do crazy stuff she would never do! Shhhhh.