Evernote-opia

Last Updated:

1. moto-six

moto-six Active Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else here in love with Evernote? I use it for everything! Anyone use it professionally? Like, as in, in your professional jobs? Any one love one of the competitors?

I am running Evernote for Android 1.4 on the phone and 3.5.5.2567 on the laptop and netbook. :D

Advertisement
  2. Brinkley1988

Brinkley1988 Well-Known Member

No, I'm not using it, I'm using a note called easy note. It's not bad, good looking.

3. moto-six

Yes, Easy Note isn't bad. I've used it in the past. Come to think of it, I have tried a lot of note applications!

4. PattyFuss

PattyFuss New Member

I love Evernote. I use it more for personal than work, as I cannot get my boss to accept technology. I'm using it on an Android 2.1 and the web version. I have a few issues occasionally such as hanging, not keeping the pictures I snap, but overall it is the best thing for me.

5. moto-six

PattyFuss, me too. I set up folders such as personal, work, family, etc. I use it for dictation, gathering tax info from clients, yaking pix of my car, you name it. Love username btw.

6. streetslide

streetslide Member

Just started playing with Springpad. Looks pretty easy to use but no real world experience yet. Film at 11