• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help {Everything} has unfortunately closed :/

I just got a new Rom on my phone, android version 5.2.2 and it was fine. then i downloaded the GApps file and everything stopped working. Everytime i boot up my phone it says (app) has stopped and its an endless cycle of apps just popping up. I would really appreciate some help
i have a samsung galaxy ace 3 gt-s7275r

No problem ;)
Are you downloading the rom via your device or the computer?
Here is a good write up and how-to about md5's
http://androidforums.com/threads/md5-verification.443074/

Basically, you are ensuring the file you download is not corrupted based upon the posted md5 (at the rom or gapps download site) vs. the md5 of your download.
If they match, the file is clean....if it does not match, it is corrupted and you need to download it again.

No need to feel sorry, we've all been there man, and that's why you're here :D

Upvote 0
I just got a new Rom on my phone, android version 5.2.2 and it was fine. then i downloaded the GApps file and everything stopped working. Everytime i boot up my phone it says (app) has stopped and its an endless cycle of apps just popping up. I would really appreciate some help
i have a samsung galaxy ace 3 gt-s7275r
I'm sorry to bust your bubble but as a Android Developer who builds Top Gaming Operating Systems, Android v5.2.2 doesnt even exsists Lollipop OS Stopped at android v5.1.1 then came android v6.0 the reason you may of gotton FC's by flashing a virus to your phone or wrong gapps for your specific Android Version

Upvote 0
I'm sorry to bust your bubble but as a Android Developer who builds Top Gaming Operating Systems, Android v5.2.2 doesnt even exsists Lollipop OS Stopped at android v5.1.1 then came android v6.0 the reason you may of gotton FC's by flashing a virus to your phone or wrong gapps for your specific Android Version
Got it fixed, this morning i reflashed the stock ROM and it works fine so far. Thank you to everyone who helped me, you are the best

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones