1. facekl

facekl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Which phone would you choose?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. tx_brandon

tx_brandon Well-Known Member

I believe Ill stick with my ancient Blackberry/Moto flip combo until the Epic releases.

[​IMG]

3. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

wow you all make threads so fast. need to take it easy on the new thread button

but evo. I dont need a qwerty slider, i prefer the slate, feels like it would last longer/more solid. All ive ever owned in the past has been sliders and they never hold up very long, too many moving parts and too much to go wrong, end up feeling flimsy and get that oreo effect

id be a harder decision for me between the regular glaxy s without the keyboard but Id stuill choose evo, these samsungs are so plastic-y, feel cheap, look cheap. I HATE the feeling of a cheap phone in your hand (blame the pre)

Veratsey likes this.
  4. freeza

freeza Well-Known Member

EVO. I've been waiting to get rid of a hardware keyboard ever since the touch pro. Went to a Touch Diamond, no microSD card slot. Went to a Touch Pro2, loved it, but never used the KB. Got the EVO, happy.

Lightno19 and Bagua like this.
  5. 84guy

84guy Well-Known Member

sticking with the evo. chose the hero over the moment for a reason. samsung phones feel cheap

6. Minjin

Minjin Well-Known Member

Hardware keyboards are great but those keys look horrible. We need more specs yet.

7. tx_brandon

tx_brandon Well-Known Member

small detail for those that car. EVO front camera = 1.3mp, Epic 4G front camera = 0.3mp

8. raqball

raqball Well-Known Member

Never liked the slider idea.... EVO all the way..

KENNECTED likes this.
  9. jonathan76888

jonathan76888 Well-Known Member

Hero Vs Moment
    Evo vs Epic
    I had the Hero and love it, thats why i choose the Evo, but congratulations to sprint, the know how to keep their costumers please!!

10. manny84

manny84 Well-Known Member

Don't care for sliders much.

11. Kelita

Kelita Well-Known Member

I used to love my touch pro because of the keyboard but ever since I installed swype, I have no need for the extra hardware. Evo all the way!

^^Sending some EVO love via Tapatalk^^

12. dylan88

dylan88 Well-Known Member

evo clearly wins

13. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Silly question. Evo all the way. I don't like physical buttons.

14. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I don't like physical keyboards anymore. I'll stick with Evo. I havent seen any phone out now, or in the near future that could make me regret my Evo choice. It's gonna take something pretty darn special.

15. cabbie

cabbie Well-Known Member

This actually really pleases me. EVO FTW for me personally, but my dad has a physical handicap and has a really dated phone, so that basically means he needs a physical keyboard and the Epic will be something he'd be able to use with far more ease than a virtual keyboard. Android is just awesome.

16. Bigprimo

Bigprimo Well-Known Member

Im going epic I have big gorilla hands so I need a KB plus you can still use swype on this. One thing about my moment is my KB doesn't feel cheap I have had zero hardware complaints with Samsung. Software on the other hand...

Any accounts its about time Sprint went to bat with some awesome phones! Now lets talk 10$ fee charge? Will you guys be pissed if there is no charge for this seeing some of the specs like the camera is not as good as the Evo or do you think we still pay cause its a 4g phone? Remember Sprints stance was we are not paying for 4g just the specs of the phone that will enable us to do more. Discuss, feelings?

17. blake247

blake247 Well-Known Member

Evo all the way. The Samsung just looks bland and besides, the Evo does everything I want at this time.

18. Tactis

Tactis New Member

I honestly think that the 10$ charge will be there. If not, pfft, oh well. Still both great awesome phones. Perhaps they're possibly funding their 4g rollout with the 10$ fee? I wouldn't feel too bad about that, on top of the unlimited data plan.

Either way, if they don't charge the 10$ fee, then they will probably have ALOT of Evo owners pissed. Not to mention, as far as I know, the Epic actually has better specs than the Evo in some respects. Although, we'll probably never get to know the actual awesomeness of the Evo thanks to HTC not wanting to code/purchase code.

19. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member

I'll stick with the EVO....but it is great for people to have this choice. And While I think the Moment was somewhat of a disaster, the hardware on that handset was excellent. I was quite impressed with how well the slider held up. As I said on another thread, Samsung is slow to update their phones. Anyway, cheers to another specced out android device!!!

blakleatha69 likes this.
  20. StealthTH

StealthTH Well-Known Member

After all of the radio problems, data lockups, and airplane mode with my old Moment, I'll be sticking with my EVO

Thefoodman52 and dmshocker like this.
  21. TheBlackPrince

TheBlackPrince Well-Known Member

Is that stock android on there? Or is this the Galaxy S for Sprint?

Edit: Oh I see the Galaxy S icons on there. Nevermind

22. CrazyTechnoBoy

CrazyTechnoBoy Well-Known Member

Evo All The Way, The Only Thing That Makes Me Kinda' Jealous Is The Super AMOLED. Damn! Why is HTC So Cheap?

23. acp

acp Well-Known Member

I'm intrigued by the GPU and screen, but that is it. I will never fall for the paper champion again, it means a lot to me to love the look and feel of a phone and like everyone else said I chose Hero over Moment.

24. kingevo

kingevo Member

htc is not cheap! samsung makes super amoled and will not give the tech to another phone (htc, motorola, etc) for another 12 - 18 months.

25. vicshalls

vicshalls Well-Known Member

I showed that phone to my wife cause she wants to upgrade soon and she still wants the evo. I think she just wants to be Kewl like me! Lol