EVO Accessories GuideAccessories

1. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

2. aquaduck04

aquaduck04 Member

Any chance this dock charges the phone as well? Would be pretty nice to have by the couch with a 15 ft HDMI cord running into the back of the TV - charging dock as well as instant access to the HDMI out feature.
  3. drexappeal

I sure hope it does. Wouldn't make sense if it didn't. I plan on having that in my office.
  4. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

The dock coming out at BB is awesome news. I see the cases are out as well.
  5. cary328is

cary328is Well-Known Member

DREX - thank you for compiling this all together for us!

TS - thanks for those lens extensions too. Will you be ordering those for yourself?
  6. hopalee

hopalee Well-Known Member

roflmfao, that video should be a requirement for new members to watch!
  7. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

The Fish Eye lens? Yes I will be.

TS
  8. VGPOP

VGPOP Well-Known Member

Very nice
  9. AM2

AM2 Well-Known Member

when buying a car charger, does a higher output mA mean it will charge faster?...also is there a max output i need to worry about for car charging the evo, or any cell phone for that matter? grassy ass in advance
    ibleedbloo likes this.
  10. Android 17

Android 17 Well-Known Member

Sorry, but are there any better car docks/holders than the HTCPedia site has? Those look butt ugly imo.
  11. BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite Well-Known Member

Excellent thread. Subscribed...
    legacy likes this.
  12. ibleedbloo

ibleedbloo Well-Known Member

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I tried to do my own research (so everyone can resist the "let me google that for you" link), but there are so many conflicting opinions and misinformation on the interweb that I haven't found a real answer. I want to grab a $2 ebay special but would like some advice before I do.
  13. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

get a charger with an output of 1A (1000mA).
    AM2 likes this.
  14. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I've already bought an extended battery and a multi-function charger from Seido. My email said it has shipped out yesterday, so with overnight shipping should be coming today. Already purchased a leather case from eBay (not sure when it's coming). But my plans were to charge the extended battery overnight on June 3, so I can install the extended battery when I get the phone at Best Buy. No more waiting! :)
  15. cooper1010

cooper1010 Well-Known Member

16. hopalee

hopalee Well-Known Member

I don't think you want me to answer that!
  17. mkampy

mkampy Well-Known Member

I cannot speak to a rear view mirror mount, but I have one that mounts to the a/c vent. It was a cheap one from E-bay , but the sides are adjustable, so to not hit the side buttons of whatever device is being held. It also had a little frame for a picture of my young'en when nothing is mounted. It also attaches to the suction cup, which if both surfaces are cleaned well( I mean well, alcohol then windex, then lint free cloth) it sticks very well, I also came with a disc that could be stickied to what ever surface then the suction cup sticks to that.

I would like to see the specific dock, that looks like one of the plastic holster specifically for the EVO
  18. dandm4life

dandm4life Well-Known Member

Does anybody know for sure whether or not any brick and mortar store will have cases on the fourth?
  19. PLand15

PLand15 Member

From what I was told yesterday by my Sprint Rep, their store here would have cases and a few other things for launch day.
  20. dandm4life

It's so frustrating because the rep I spoke with yesterday at a sprint store said the exact opposite. He said it is usually a couple of weeks after launch.
  21. jkid23

jkid23 Active Member

Anyone planning to get a dock, if so will you be going with the HTC release. I am hoping there is an OEM dock that's similar to ones used on the iphone.
  22. dandm4life

depending on the cost, i will probably get the hdmi dock if it converts the micro hdmi to standard hdmi
  23. jkid23

jkid23 Active Member

My girlfriend took out 2 tires the other night driving up 1st ave south of UN building. stay away from 1st ave.
  24. Bek

Bek Well-Known Member

THEFORCE, mangosinslo and drexappeal like this.
  25. drexappeal

Done, done and done! Thanks, Bek. I can definitely vouch for monoprice's quality and pricing. Got 6 speaker stands for my home theater setup for EXTREMELY cheap and they're really sturdy.