evo and album artSupport

Last Updated:

1. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

mods iposted this in app's section, but i was hoping maybe a fellow evo user may be able to help me out quicker

so im using the free version from the market. when i first opened it it gave me the option to do by songs or by album. for some reason i thought by album would be easier. when i went to play the songs i noticed that it was linking multiple songs with the same album cover..most were not even from the same artist. i uninstalled it, then reinstalled and still didnt get the option to do it by song.

how do i update the album for the ones that got the wrong cover? there are some songs that still dont have one at all as its not showing up in the list in the app of album cover..i have been using ayal music download to download the songs. i currently have music mod, and mixzing downloaded and the problem is happening with all of the music players

im hoping there is a way to fix this..i dont necessarily need the album cover, but it would be nice to have.

thanks

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Free version of what?

For your album art problems, download a program on your computer, like TagScanner, that will allow you to view, add or delete album art from the files. The art should be embedded in each song.

3. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

whoops sorry, album art grabber the free one

i'd rather do it thru the phone if there is a way, my computer is old and slow, lol. this method seemed to work ok for the most part