Evo and Data connection issuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. androidgynous

androidgynous Member This Topic's Starter

Evo has locked up on data connection.One minute data is working great and then, No internet, app store, etc. and anything I try to do brings up a dialogue box that says retry or cancel, and that I need internet network access. Phone still works, but does occasionally seem to not hang up on first try.

When I go to settings - wireless & networks, it shows a box "trying to connect" but nothing happens.

4g, bluetooth and wifi are turned off.

I have to completely restart phone and the data is back. This has happened about 5 times.

Phone issue or Sprint issue. I am in Atlanta, and can get 4g coverage around my house and area. 3 g goes from great to low in same spots.

Advertisement
  2. MelonSplitter

MelonSplitter Well-Known Member

This has also happened to me. Very frustrating. The thing is, my wifes phone has a connection 24/7.

3. androidgynous

androidgynous Member This Topic's Starter

When I got the phone, I updated it with system update. It definitely updated PRL.

I updated Prl again yesterday, and it seems there was another one. So far so good.

I really like most everything else about this phone. I prefer the way moment was organized with the phone part and missed calls, contacts. But nothing I can't get used to.

Internet browsing is much nicer on Evo.