Evo and the Flash Update?Support

Last Updated:

1. jamesmckeephx

jamesmckeephx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so how many of you evo owners have tried the update? i got sick of going on appbrain and seeing that it wanted the update so i just did this...

Download: Official Flash 10.1 (V10.1.92.8) for Any Android 2.2 Phone | Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

worked and works fine for me. weird thing is i got an error on my touch input right after the install but might have just been random cuz everything seems ok now. Any feedback on how its running on your guys phone? faster, slower, better look, etc?

Advertisement
  2. cooper1010

cooper1010 Well-Known Member

what?

3. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

LOL yeah huh?

with 2.2 flash 10.x was included!!??? :confused:

4. rockinEVO

rockinEVO Member

I have it installed but I still get a message that I need to install a flash player when I go to watch a video. What's up with that?

5. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

The flash that was included with Froyo was only beta. This has been discussed somewhere on this forum. The flash above is the final, out of beta, flash for Froyo.

6. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread because I'm not sure if this is an appbrain problem or not.

Is anybody showing another "update" available through appbrain, but not on the market?

7. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

I got a notification from the Market today saying there was an update available. I updated OTA. I think it was about 4mb's.

8. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

I did too, but for some reason appbrain still indicates there being an update. When I check the market, there's nothing.

9. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

about two days ago i searched the market for Flash 10.1 and an app came up, I know there is flash built into 2.2, but i downloaded anyway because the one on the Market was a much larger file so i figured it may be better. Then today, I got the update notification from the Market... it updated fine OTA. Thats all I know, sorry.. good luck man!