• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo Announcement includes Flash

Not Flash 10.1 . . . They would have made a Big HOOPLA about it if it was... Prolly the same thing my hero has...

BUT SKYFIRE is finally on Android and works like a CHARM on video sites!... So until the EVO gets FROYO I will be using Skyfire. It works pretty good as my default browser in mobile mode also

What do you mean not flash 10.1? I said 2.2 will be flash 10.1, is that not correct?

Upvote 0
Adobe will/should put 10.1 in the market for download. When it's available, just snag it for your Evo, and you have flash support. It will be built in to 2.2, however....whenever that will be released.

Flash 10.1 will be in the Market hopefully, but I bet it'll only be available for 2.2 and up, just like guys with 1.5 on the Hero can't get Google Goggles without 2.x.

The improvements in 2.2 are required for Flash to work, and even then some phones may have issues running it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones