• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help EVO calendar addition won't sync with Google One

Interesting issue. here are a couple of things to try.

1. after creating an event with the calendar on the phone try running sync and see if it then puts it on the google calendar. If this does not work

2. then maybe go to menu>settings>manageapplications/then scroll to you find the calendar tap on it and clear cache and then clear data. (this will remove everthing stored on the phone. Your google stuff should start syncing back) for best results go ahead and reboot the phone. after a successful boot then try to go to calendar and add an event.

if you still cannot get the phone and google to play nice then hopefully someone in here with more experience than I will be willing to help you.

Upvote 0
No offense, but if I clear data, the warning is that all of the app's data will be deleted permanently. There's no option to clear just cache.

What are the chances that it will not go back onto the phone? I'm fried with this thing after having to reload every danged thing I had last Saturday after my last reset.

Help more?

MM

Upvote 0
No offense, but if I clear data, the warning is that all of the app's data will be deleted permanently. There's no option to clear just cache.

What are the chances that it will not go back onto the phone? I'm fried with this thing after having to reload every danged thing I had last Saturday after my last reset.

Help more?

MM

I definitely understand your frustration as I have been there. I'm not sure whats up with the calendar and why it won't sync over to the google calendar. You did say that Google will sync to it. so first i think you may want to go to your google calendar and make sure nothing there is preventing your phone to sync to it. If there is nothing then you could try to open the calendar hit the menu button choose more then calendars and see that sync for your google is turned on. one other thing you can try is to turn sync off reboot the phone then try to turn it on again.

If none of this works then I really am going to have to hope someone else is able to help you with this issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones