EVO Camera - Color issuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. peaches75

peaches75 Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 25, 2010
    The first EVO I received had an issue with the camera. The left and right margins of the photo (landscape, about 20% of the image on each side) were tinted with green. This was visible when viewing the image on multiple displays (phone, laptop, desktop, etc.). I returned it and after three weeks of using the replacement, I've noticed that it has a similar issue. If I take a picture of a white piece of paper (or anything else light colored and more or less monochrome), the center of the picture has a slight pink tint. In busier photos, it's not really noticeable.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? The local Sprint store is equipped for repairs but they were not able to repair this issue. I'm a little wary of going through the exchange process again but I do want to be able to use my camera with confidence.

2. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

Jun 16, 2010
    I'd exchange asap. You dont want problems with your cam. There is a thread with tons of photos peopl have taken with their EVO. They are amazing, so the EVO is capable of good photos. You deserve that too. Take it back, and get one that works. I've been pleased with photo quality.. both my GF and I have had great pictures with our EVO's.