• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

EVO commercials

First I would take mine back to Sprint in hopes to get a better second? LOL...

In all seriousness, I think the "first" theme don't play too well with the name, cause when you EVOlve something, you're just changing it, not really being a first of something... I unno I'm just picky LOL...

Upvote 0
First I would take mine back to Sprint in hopes to get a better second? LOL...

In all seriousness, I think the "first" theme don't play too well with the name, cause when you EVOlve something, you're just changing it, not really being a first of something... I unno I'm just picky LOL...

I think the first is refering mostly to 4G. (and possibly a few other features) I think the first theme kinda fits, actually.

Edit: Or they're implying EVOlution??

Upvote 0
I think the first is refering mostly to 4G. (and possibly a few other features) I think the first theme kinda fits, actually.

Oh I know full heartedly what they meant by it, but the name and the theme didn't play out right... Like would it be good to call us human beings "first?"

Cause if we did, we're probably more fit being called "only" cause when we evolve again into something else, we'll be homo-somethingelse and they'll be "first" again you know LOL...

I unno, I'm going way out of orbit on the topic system...

Upvote 0
It was a Sprint one of course and it went over how the EVO had the 3G/4G combination, HDMI connection, the 8.0 MP camera, and kickstand and claimed how it was "first" with those features. I don't know if it mentioned video chat but at the end it showed a Qik icon on the homescreen. I thought this was a much better ad than what we've been seeing lately.

sorry if it's a repost, but this was the most aggressive one I've seen so far and it actually talked about the phone's features.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones