EVO ErrorsSupport

Last Updated:

1. vvplatinum

vvplatinum Active Member This Topic's Starter

So i have had my evo for 2 and a half hours now and IM IN LOVE!!!!!! Best Buy was in a frantic panic because there systems were slow/down. Eventually the rep got me activated and I was good to go. I had no problems logging into my existing gmail account, which copied over all my contacts and stuff from my G1 on tmobile. As I began to play with the phone I started text messaging and got some weird errors (something about PCS Service) Also when I made a call it routed me to sprint and said i needed to activate the phone (which I allready did!) I rebooted the phone and no more problems. I am still having a problem using the Web app it keeps telling me i need to put in my sprint PCS 10 digit number... Anyone else having any of these problems????:mad:

Advertisement
  2. KiLo11

KiLo11 Well-Known Member

nope am all good maybe it has to do with the sprint system problems
    there r tons and i mean tons of activations going on so the system probably went all buggy

3. TheButcher

TheButcher Active Member

this will go away, sometimes in can take up to an hour or two for the phone to be fully activated (I don't know how else to say this). I had the same problem after my phone got activated, something about a data failure. The rep said it will clear up, if not he told me to call or come back.
    I imagine Sprint got hit hard today and it just might take some time for the systems to recognize the phones

4. UserName872

UserName872 Well-Known Member

I used to work in a mobile sale store. If you are a new customer to Sprint dial any phone number and when it connects you to Sprint customer support just stay on the line. They ask you to confirm your activation and service is correct and offer you their insurance plans and then you're set!

5. vvplatinum

vvplatinum Active Member This Topic's Starter

THanks guys im gonna go **** my evo now !!!

6. Outrigger

Outrigger Well-Known Member

Happened to me as well. I called Sprint and they walked me through a bunch of steps to do some resetting. Thats what you need to do, it won't correct itself. I had voice, just no data.

7. zpilot

zpilot Well-Known Member

OP try not to use your phone for 10 hours and then go full force at night, that's if you can hold on for that long...

8. marriedman624

marriedman624 Well-Known Member

the issue with the internet is because the default homepage is something sprint set up. You can enter your number once and it goes away after that. Or change the homepage (if you can even do that, haven't checked on that yet)

9. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned

Im guessing there system is so log jamed with new activations you are activated but you are not really into the system all the way yet give it time. Did it copy over your apps also??

10. AM2

AM2 Well-Known Member

it told me the same thing when i first tried to get on the web...i put in the info requested and have been good to go

11. SamanthaInlow

SamanthaInlow New Member

Im getting this problem "Processes repeatedly crashing with the following messsage "<process name> stopped unexpectedly, please try again, process com.htc.bg"

Also my SD card wont mount to the comp in phone anymore! My comp did before update. Now if I wanna add music I need to take my SD card out and use a adapter card. Does anyone have fixes? I use to get a notification in my bar but now that option is gone, the comp sees the evo plugged in but I can't access the SD info.