EVO Exchange Server Email QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Bobt2010

Bobt2010 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have been using my EVO for approximately 2-months now. I have 3 seperate email accounts but am having a problem when forwarding emails from my Corporate Exchange Server account.

When forwarding an email the recepient receives the forwarded email as a .eml attachment. My other accounts forward the actual email and all settings are the same.

Is there something else I need to set different on this email account?

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement
  2. ExSaint

ExSaint Well-Known Member

Make sure your not fowarded as an attached email. Double check your settings. It also could be a mobile device policy on your exchange server.

3. Wadester

Wadester Well-Known Member

Can you elaborate on the 3 separate e-mail accounts -- are they 3 Exchange accounts, or 1 Exchange plus 2 other POP/IMAP?

If you only have 1 Exchange account, is the Recipient an Exchange user using Outlook? Or do they have an AOL, Yahoo, etc. - type e-mail account?

The reason I ask is because I know there's an issue with sending e-mails from Outlook and/or Exchange to other public e-mail services, especially AOL. I had a client who kept getting EML attachments from a friend who was using Outlook because that's the way AOL was processing her mail.