EVO for $109.99 if you're willing to wait 2-3 weeks through Wirefly

Last Updated:

1. Coop1979

Coop1979 Member This Topic's Starter

Just thought I would pass along this deal for any future EVO buyers. This weekend Wirefly is having a "Bing

Advertisement
    Quakerwildcat likes this.
  2. Quakerwildcat

Quakerwildcat Well-Known Member

Very hot deal. No sales tax either.

Don't forget you have to go to Bing.com, search for "Wirefly," then click on the Bing cashback link and complete the purchase in the same session.

Also note Wirefly stopped taking orders for the EVO the last time they got too far out of stock. I would order early if you're interested.

3. MalibuAce

MalibuAce Member

4. vtwin-racing

vtwin-racing Well-Known Member

Dont forget $50 BING cash back still per phone.

5. htmlcssguru

htmlcssguru Well-Known Member

I just got off the phone with them. The guy I spoke with wasn't even aware of the $80 cash back. I had to give him the URL to the page. Then he tried to get me to buy the phone today since they may be out of stock on the weekend. I said "WTF?! Then I would pay full price!" He said, "But we may be out of phones by the weekend". And I said, "then WTF is the difference? I pay full price today or don't get a phone??".

My concern with these guys is that there won't be an EVO available when this cash back of $80 kicks in on Saturday morning. So, be advised!

6. Coop1979

Coop1979 Member This Topic's Starter

Yep, you either take the $5@ today or the $8@ on Saturday morning.

7. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Man, I'm somewhat regretting rushing to get the EVO on the actual release date. Considering I had to replace my first one because the touchscreen became completely unresponsive and now I'm waiting for Best Buy to get more in to replace my 2nd one because of the software update fiasco, it's almost as if I would've gotten the phone now anyway...hahaha.

Oh well, I'm going to be getting the Samsung EPIC for my other line when it's released and I'm willing to wait for Wirefly to have it, so hopefully they'll do a great deal on that one as well.