Evo is amazing!

Last Updated:

1. Slice28

Slice28 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Finally got the evo and i just wanted to let everyone know it is nothing short of amazing. I have not one complaint to speak of. Posting this thread from it right now :)

Advertisement
  2. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

I hear ya! my friend has the EVO.. when ever we hang out im all over that thing.. its such a cool phone. Im really jealous, to be honest. She got hers on launch day and it is flawless... i cannot wait to get mine on 7/1 (my one year upgrade)! :)

3. ap3604

ap3604 Well-Known Member

Give it time ;)

I'm sure most of the whiners on this forum felt the same way when they first got the phone. Be strong and resist the urge in 2 weeks to start complaining like the rest of em'...

4. thundrbird1

thundrbird1 Active Member

Enjoy your phone dude, I've had mine since opening day and with the exception of battery life (I use it extensively, plus have a car charger), this phone just rocks. People are going to complain about the littliest things, they spend more time complaining than taking the time to really enjoy the phone!

This phone is amazing and do this. Read the other post to be entertained, otherwise enjoy!

Peace :)

5. GaryColeman

GaryColeman Well-Known Member

twice

6. linzgeneral

linzgeneral Well-Known Member

You know if you call retentions or even some customer service they will easily give you a two week advance to June 15th right? Its almost automatic, just ask. :cool:

7. zamardii12

zamardii12 Well-Known Member

Thanks for making a entire new thread for this instead of just posting "Yay I bought a phone" in the Evo Watercooler section.

8. rfss

rfss Well-Known Member

Disagree. We need some of these positive threads to balance out all the bitching around here.

KCEsq, dr g and damewolf13 like this.
  9. zamardii12

zamardii12 Well-Known Member

Give it a week or so...

10. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I do have a few complaint but found some ways to get around my issues. I'm right here in Philadelphia waiting for my connecting flight to New Jersey and I can't help but toy with it every chance I get. Taking pictures here and uploading there. Posting in the forums right now and using the navigation later. What can I say, the Evo is not perfect but I love it just the same.

Sent using my HTC Evo 4G.

11. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I am so glad that you are happy with it,and glad that you posted this thread here, otherwise I might have missed it! Don't anticipate finding fault with your Evo. I havent found any problems with mine since I got it launch day. Just enjoy it for all the wonderful fun things it can do.

12. raqball

raqball Well-Known Member

I picked up 2 on launch day.... Not a single issue with either.... They rock... I think many are having problems because they are using task killers...