EVO is like an abusive spouse...

Last Updated:

1. bdforte69

bdforte69 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

EVO is like an abusive spouse. You love him/her with all of your heart, and 95% of the time they treat you great. It's just that other 5% of the time that they lose their cool and smack you up a bit. You hate that that happens, but you really do love them and want them to be better all the time.

Eventually, you have to walk away and say enough is enough, I can't keep getting beat up, even if I do really love this person.

Advertisement
    evojoel likes this.
  2. BananaBoatBob

BananaBoatBob Well-Known Member

lol wait what?

3. bdforte69

bdforte69 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I had two EVOs and waited for a week for Best Buy to get more to no avail. The first had a defective front-facing camera, the second turned into a brick with the double update, and the third just never came before my 30 days was up.

I want to love the EVO, but as a wise woman once told me when I asked her "how do I know if I'm really in love?" She replied "Son, if you have to ask that question, then you're not."

4. BananaBoatBob

BananaBoatBob Well-Known Member

totally understand now

im glad im not getting beat yet, i only dropped her once.

im one of the lucky ones who got one without leakage or anything lets hope it stays virgin to me

5. ballr4lyf

ballr4lyf Well-Known Member

LOLWTFWUT?!?! :eek:

Dutch54 likes this.
  6. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member

7. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Yeah, when I got my Evo, I was all like wow, and then I spent a lot of time with it, and then my spouse was all like what, and I was all like no really check it out, and so she was all like no way, and I was all like yes way, and then she was all like where's the slide-out keyboard, and I was all like it doesn't have one, and she was all like I'll keep my Moment, and I was all like are you sure because this one's bigger, and she was all like ok I'll try it, and I was all like how did you like it, and she was all like it was ok but I really really like my slide out keyboard, and I was all like ok let's watch the remake of Sleuth on TV, and she was all like ok that sounds great, but then her phone rang and it was her girlfriend, and her girlfriend was all like hey our shop and your artwork is being featured on the PBS break and they're talking about us right now on the local NPR affiliate, and so she was all like honey put on the radio, and I was all like pausing the TV and turning on the FM Radio on my EVO, and she was all like do you have show off your phone for everything, and I was all like it's playing right now, and she was all like oh wow in that case I'm glad you had your phone handy, and I was all like yeah me too, and she was all like sshhh I want to hear what they're saying about us, and I was all like quiet and listening, and she was all like quiet and listening, and I was all like done with the program, and she was all like done with it too, and I was all like let's watch the rest of Sleuth, and she was all like ok let's do it, and I was all like did you ever see the original, and she was all like no but I'd like to, and I was like all done watching TV, and she was like all done too and already reading a book, and I was all like reading Sherlock Holmes through Aldiko, and she was all like reading her book, and I was all like reading my book and also listening to classical music at the same time through the radio, and she was all like getting a sandwich, and I was all like falling asleep reading Sherlock Holmes and listening to classical music in my comfy chair, and she was all like waking me up and telling me it was bedtime, and I was like all thankful that I wasn't accused of sleeping with my EVO because that would've been totally abusive.

And it's all like mostly just like that any day at my house for 5% of the time except for the other 95% that's all like totally interesting.

So - yeah. Totally.

stevehy and coolguy949 like this.
  8. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

And the Threads just keep on comin...???

9. Dutch54

Dutch54 Well-Known Member

10. slschmidt76

slschmidt76 Well-Known Member

I feel for all you EVO users going on your 3rd or 4th Evo replacement. I purchased 1 on launch day from Nebraska Furniture Mart and 2 more from Sprint online a week later and all 3 have worked perfectly. No issues on any of them, and they all have great battery life. Keep trying is all I can say and wait it out.....You will eventually receive a good handset and be able to use the most AWESOME phone I have ever had!

11. bernechad

bernechad Well-Known Member

Wow. You really just compared a phone to spousal abuse?

Damn, some people have issues.

EarlyMon likes this.
  12. HoldFastHope

HoldFastHope Well-Known Member

Is it weird that I was like all totally into reading this?

I was like all totally entertained too. Awesome.

(No, really, I read everything and enjoyed it)

EarlyMon likes this.
  13. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Nebraska Furniture Mart?:confused::cool:

14. Caker

Caker Well-Known Member

Montgomery Fleamarket - it's just like a mini-mall!

damewolf13 likes this.
  15. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

so you can buy furniture, or a phone, or some FLEAS!!!!:D