• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

EVO just came in the mail! Want to buy it???

He has prolly jizzed all over the screen already, you don't want it.
I'll give ya a napkin for it.

LMAO yea it's the first thing i do to christen my phones! :eek:

No, but everything is fresh.. All i did was take the phone out to see how it felt.. Everything else is sealed, didnt turn it on or take off any of the stickers.. Just held it in my hand

Upvote 0
images

Upvote 0
I concur.

To the OP:
Show us pics, details from where and whom you ordered it from and then we can talk. Otherwise, you will be considered a troll and not worthy of posting in these forums. If you do not provide us with these details, then i can not assure you the members will be so nice toward your antics.

TS

Perhaps, this is where he got it... on "Ebay for $300"

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/83870-ebay-bid-crashed-burned.html#post793459

(scroll down, Post #25)

Upvote 0
final bid: $198.00

Only, if i didn't pay more than that and why so specific

lol, that brings the market value down quite a bit. my new offer is somewhere in the range of 34 dollars.

Getting warmer:D

i'll give you $67.50 lol.

Getting hotter:eek:

Maybe so, but I currently stock high-end napkins:eek:

Napkins aint cheap now-a-days smh

20 kittens and some cat food

awwww kittens, just might distract me

Sold!!!!

$149.99 and a $50 best buy gift card.

I would be your best buy if that was the case.. lol

If you were going to pick on up on the 4th, why would you order a new one?

Because, they are going for more right about now.. Why, not sell it since i am getting another one..

I concur.

To the OP:
Show us pics, details from where and whom you ordered it from and then we can talk. Otherwise, you will be considered a troll and not worthy of posting in these forums. If you do not provide us with these details, then i can not assure you the members will be so nice toward your antics.

TS

My apologies Admin, i will snap some pics ASAP!

YESSIR! :cool:

What's a Troll??

I Guess i am:(

You according to some people on here :p:D lol

Oh it was him yay!

I saw that.

Thought it was a compliment at first. Now I have to go back and search my posts and answer some people.. :D

Mum is the word:p

LMAO yea it's the first thing i do to christen my phones! :eek:

No, but everything is fresh.. All i did was take the phone out to see how it felt.. Everything else is sealed, didnt turn it on or take off any of the stickers.. Just held it in my hand

pictures would be nice. nobody will belive you until you post pics. write you name and date, androidforums etc on paper next to the phone. if you cant provide any of this... you dont really have an evo lol.

Ok i will supply some pictures, but they might now be the best quality :(.. You deny me!!!!!???? lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones