Evo & music controller for bluetoothSupport

Last Updated:

1. wubbie075

wubbie075 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone,

A couple of day ago the music controller on my BT stereo headphones (backbeat) just stopped working. I can't move between tracks and if I hit the pause button it mutes the music but does not pause the playback. It does not appear to be a physical problem with the switch because the volume control still works.

Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix?

Advertisement
  2. wubbie075

OK... So the bluetooth controls were working on another media player. Slightly annoying, but whatever. I just used that player. Well, now it just stopped working on this player too!! It's now not working for the stock music player, Meridian, Pandora...

Am I really the only person who has had this problem???

3. 1afly

1afly Member

nope installed doubletwist and it took control away from the HTC default mp3 player

4. wubbie075

I just noticed something else that is wierd, and possibly related.

When the bluetooth controller was working, the song and controls would appear on my lock screen. Now, nothing shows up on the lock screen. This is true for all media players I have on my phone.

I've gone through every setting I can imagine to see if there's anything I can change to get it going again, but I just cannot find the right one.

5. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member

i just got these headphones and have the same problem, did you ever find a fix?

6. wubbie075

I've found that it works for doubletwist player, but nothing else so far. The wierdest thing is it worked for everything for a while, but then just stopped at one point.

7. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member

yeah it works for that for me but not anything else, i read other people saying they can use it on pandora and thats what i really want

8. wubbie075

Blech... it may or may not be connected, but since I've updated to froyo it no longer works with doubletwist.