EVO not receiving calls or textsSupport

Last Updated:

1. funkl3

funkl3 Member This Topic's Starter

For some reason my EVO has decided to stop accepting any incoming calls, texts, or voicemails. I was only able to receive these messages when I was able to get a call to connect and I got a flood of voicemails and texts as if it hadn't been connected to the network the entire time. It also does this thing where it doesn't connect the call when I dial someone. Instead of connecting and seeing the time duration for the call appear, it instead takes forever to connect and just says dialing for a really long time. It was doing it last night, and then this morning it seemed to be normal again, but now it's doing it again.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I won't have time to go to sprint until Monday and this is really irritating me. Thanks for reading guys.

Advertisement
  2. heyabbi

heyabbi New Member

I've been having the same problem and it only works if I reboot my phone like three times and it only works for a while. it's really bothersome, because I'm waiting for potential employers to call me!

3. funkl3

funkl3 Member This Topic's Starter

Wow...after having this problem I left work early today to make it to the sprint store in time and left the phone there while I came home, ate and showered. I went back about 2 hours later and the rep gave me my phone back and said it was fixed. I turned it on to find that all they did was a hard reset. Great... now I lost EVERYTHING on my phone other than the contacts. Apps, phone settings, everything. Needless to say that's the last time I visit that sprint store. I coulda just done that myself, pretty pointless.