• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

evo or galaxy3

alphaemo

It depends on your needs and what's right for you.
I too was debating between the two but stuck with the EVO LTE for my needs. The speaker is clear. The screen has sharpness to it. It's a lot lighter and thinner than I expected. It has a external sdcard slot (unlike One X). Battery life is really good and larger than the One X.

If you are not leaning more on either choice, I suggest you wait and play with the phones. You can't go wrong with either choice.

In case you didn't know, Samsung Galaxy S 3 has a dual core snapdragon and 2 GB of RAM compared to International versoin (which has quad core and 1 GB of RAM).

Upvote 0
Samsung Galaxy S III if you want the smoothest UI and fast responsiveness, best Internet download/upload speeds and best CPU/GPU/RAM. TouchWiz 4.0 is a huge improvement over the normal TouchWiz and adds 3D effects, more customizations and is the smoothest UI I've ever used (even more smooth than iOS).

HTC EVO if you want Sense and absolutely need to get it before the 21st of June.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones