• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

EVO People/Contacts...no Facebook online directory

kentpavelka

Jun 27, 2010
I've seen quite a bit on this...but no resolution. My EVO is fine regarding the following...but my wife's is not:

When I go to People (Contacts), hit the Globe icon for Online directories, then hit the Facebook icon (Facebook for HTC EVO) ...it is empty (You don't have any friends). Connected to that problem is the real issue: no Facebook link option for individual contacts (can't use FB photo or "View Facebook Profile" for that contact.

I've tried many of the suggested fixes...including removing and adding the FB program, removing and adding the contacts from SD card, rebooting the device. Also have been into "Accounts & Sync" and have configured everything imaginable with the FB account under "Manage Accounts".

Everything appears to be configured exactly like my unit. Nothing works!

Anybody have a real fix??

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones