Evo Shift Stuck in HTC boot screen after installing Cyanogen 7.2

1. rgates

rgates Member

Hey guys im having trouble with an evo shift. It is rooted through htcdev, it has clockwork as the recovery image and I was attempting to put cyanogen 7.2 on it. I wiped data, cache, system, and even reformatted the sd card. It will boot into the htc screen and stays there indef. No cyanogen splash or rebooting. When I installed cyanogen on the htc evo 4g I used superwipe before I installed cyanogen and it was fine. I can’t use superwipe on the shift because its not compatible. Ive done a lot of researching and found nothing.:confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. turkbot

turkbot Active Member

S on root through htcdev your gunna have to adb push your boot image from the rom
    rgates likes this.
  3. rgates

rgates Member

Well I ran into another problem with it, for some reason I cant get an adb connection to push the boot.img. Under my device manager it says Android 1.0 with exclamation so I tried doing a driver install using this method I found here. And now it says the driver hash is missing or not specified.

4. rgates

rgates Member

SOLVED : I flashed the boot.img of the rom through fastboot and bam done.(fastboot flash boot boot.img)
  5. turkbot

turkbot Active Member

Glad you got it working