evo sighting on TV shows...

Last Updated:

1. Ramzes13

Ramzes13 Well-Known Member

Evo sighted. Peter bishop pulls one out of his pocket to call massive dynamic while speaking to Dr bishop.

Advertisement
    twospirits likes this.
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Ok. The phone's been out 6 months now. Seeing it on TV is no surprise at all...
    marctronixx likes this.
  3. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

do you know how many cell phones are out right now that they could have chosen instead? 90% of the time, people go with the iphone anytime they need a phone in a scene. i think this is pretty cool news.
    mikekelso421 and twospirits like this.
  4. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

its called product placement. sprint won the bid.. they get their gadget on TV. no big deal.

next episode it will be the droid...
  5. SporkLover

SporkLover Well-Known Member

Sprint runs a pretty good covert campaign to get their phones placed on TV shows. Heroes was littered with Sprint Phones.
  6. Ramzes13

I really didn't get too excited about it...just thought I would share. but i find something funny about the product placement, there were no HTC logos on it. I only recognized it because the ring around the camera. at the end of the episode peter gets a text from Olivia, and the only badging on it was an oversized Sprint logo (more so then on the actual product lol). But that Sprint logo was big so the general public would see it.

now as far as "amazing" ly bad product placement, I could have done without the close ups of the Ford Taurus logo during the chase sequence.
  7. Ramzes13

And so was smallville, first the titan than touch pro and finally the touch pro 2.
  8. sintricate

sintricate Well-Known Member

Yeah, I noticed that one too. It was terrible. Almost made it look like the Taurus was the only car for the job :p
  9. Ramzes13

And it couldn't keep up, I hope they weren't trying to push the SHO edition...that would be pretty sad.
  10. marriedman624

marriedman624 Well-Known Member

Not true, I noticed the EVO on Fringe a couple episodes ago. Seems like it is the phone of choice in "OUR" universe. The other side uses the new "HTC EARRING" model.

Can't wait until those models come out!!!!
  11. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

whats "not true"?
  12. dajeepman

dajeepman Active Member

I saw it too... Pretty cool
  13. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
  14. SouthernEvo

SouthernEvo Well-Known Member

Of course your gonna see it ! Massive Dynamic made the Evo *looks around room*
    Hey could everyone in this thread please look at the end of this pen . ((((FLASH))))
  15. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member

I don't really understand why they do things like show the taurus logo on a show. If I'm shopping for a car I don't think "I've GOT to have the taurus they driver one on fringe!"
  16. UTorange

UTorange Active Member

thats awesome i love fringe. its good to see the evo get a little publicity on the big screen.
  17. nu2android

nu2android Well-Known Member

I've also seen it on the news. And a few other places. Where I used to blackberrys and Iphones.
  18. Bnice

Bnice Guest

Its only been 4 months, just saying.
  19. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Yaaaa...ummm...I'm pretty sure I must have been on my 2nd 6-pack when I did that math. :eek:

Good catch!
    marctronixx likes this.
  20. mamiamjo

mamiamjo Well-Known Member

I hear that they're kind of hard to play games or watch videos on though:D
  21. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I like to see them on tv, but I like to see them in real life more :)
    Ramzes13 and marctronixx like this.
  22. lisa8054

lisa8054 Member

That's awesome! I love Fringe...I'll keep my eye out in the future
  23. AcBush

AcBush Well-Known Member

that is pretty sweet not going to lie.
  24. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

nuprotocol likes this.
  25. nuprotocol

nuprotocol Well-Known Member