Evo speakers and earpieceSupport

Last Updated:

1. inkjunkie61

inkjunkie61 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello to all!..after years of military service, I have lost a significant amount of hearing...I often times cannot hear my Hero ring if it is in my pocket or a non quiet environment,and sometimes the earpiece volume wont go high enough for me to hear clearly in non quiet invironments..so..I'm thinking of buying an EVO, and would like some input on how loud the speakers and earpiece volumes are in relation/comparison to the Hero..anyone know?

Advertisement
  2. GY58Sprint

GY58Sprint Member

I just got my evo and earpiece call volume is very low. I just posted for a solution. You can't hear in car low!

3. redninja

redninja Well-Known Member

the speaker is decent at best, but after the droids speakers, the evo's is pretty disappointing. Thanks for your service btw..

4. redninja

redninja Well-Known Member

Theres a volume boost app, but its for rooted phones. of course with unrevoked's one click root a 4 year old could do it, maybe check that out.

5. GY58

GY58 Member

im a bit new to Android but from what i investigated the app does not work with 2.2 or Evo. They are working on an upgrade. I will have to learn to root. Thanks.