• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

EVO supply in Chicago?

farva

May 27, 2010
Just curious if anyone has been able to find stores with the EVO in stock since the release day ... an admittedly small survey of two Best Buys, two Sprint stores and a Radio Shack has all five locations out. I'm on the waiting list at my nearby Sprint store so I'm not actively looking, but I guess I was surprised at the overall lack of supply.

try sprint store on 75th street in Woodridge, and the bb on 75th and lemont road in downers grove

I was just there yesterday the girl said they had 50 friday and got another 50 Saturday but they were already sold out yesterday. There is also a Corporate store on Ogden and Fairview next to CVS. Try Sears in Oak Brook also. Have you tried Home Shopping club? HSN. They did have them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones