evo to nexus questionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. mted558

mted558 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to transfer my pictures and videos from my Evo to my Nexus S 4G, not exactly sure if there's a right way to do this but since the Nexus doesn't have an SD card I'm not sure where to put the files? Also isn't there an easy way to get my apps from the Evo to the Nexus? I thought if I synced with App Brain all my apps would be there but they're not. Am I missing a step?
    One more thing, lol, my ring tones and music that is on my Evo, not sure where that goes on the Nexus. The only folder I see is Android -> then data. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks :D

Advertisement
  2. jdsingle

jdsingle Well-Known Member

Plug in EVO into computer, plug in Nexus to computer. Drag and drop.
  3. mted558

Thanks!! I wasn't sure if I had to put everything in a certain folder or just in the main folder. Got most of it moved. Thanks again
  4. viber

viber Well-Known Member

I backed up all the files I wanted from my HTC Hero into a folder on my computer using the USB cable

Once I got the Nexus S home, I plugged it into the PC, and just dragged the files over; also over USB

That's it. No drama. Too easy.
  5. mted558

how does this work with programs like Loot which is like a budget/banking program. The program is there but none of my info, it's like a brand new app. I can't figure out how to get my info that i backed up on my computer to the nexus, it's just not showing up?