Evo unrevoked forever - updates?

Last Updated:

1. adephoi

adephoi Member This Topic's Starter

I looked around this forum and the xda forum, but frankly the xda forum is over my head. Originally used unrevoked, then updated my phone. Used unrevoked3 and unrevoked forever mainly to gain wireless tether. Have root explorer on my phone as well. I followed a long set of instructions to update with no success. So here is what I am currently running -

Firmware 2.1 update 1
    Baseband 2.05.00.06.10
    Software 1.47.651.1

I am considering restoring and starting over so I can update then install unrevoked forever. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Sorry for the noob questions but I a just starting to learn.

Advertisement
  2. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

Sorry I dont have an answer for you, but I was searching the XDA website yesterday. It was a little overwhelming. I would like to try Unrevoked tho. I watched the Youtube video and it is really simple.

3. adephoi

adephoi Member This Topic's Starter

Unrevoked is pretty simple to use, but I am doing everything by trial and error. It makes me nervous to move and delete files without specific instructions. I am hoping someone with more experience is willing to help me out and to walk me through getting my phone updated without bricking it or having to start all over.

Unrevoked Forever is not that hard to install and I will help you with that if you need it.

t1jordan likes this.