EVO V 4G screenGeneral

1. lilrob1213

lilrob1213 Well-Known Member

So I was just wondering what your opinions are on the screen for the new HTC EVO V 4G screen? Is it pretty high resolution? Is it bright enough in the sunlight? Are the colors pretty good? I know this phone isn't out yet, but does anyone know from having the EVO 3D?

Advertisement
  2. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

Yes it has good screen resolution. It is qHD and is better than the triumph, and I think the screen for the MT is pretty decent.
  3. Prosophobia

Prosophobia Well-Known Member

I'd also like to know, are the blacks blacker? I like how on my friends phones, the black statusbar matches the phones black, so you can't tell where the screen starts (if that makes sense) as for the triumph, the lighting is different. Also, is it gorilla glass?
  4. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

Super AMOLED screens usually have those rich blacks. And yes, it's gorilla glass. It's listed on their website under products that have gorilla glass.
  5. Mobstergunz

Mobstergunz Well-Known Member Developer

The Evo 3D has an S-LCD i hear its colors look better then Super AMOLED but that Super AMOLED is slightly brighter.....
  6. TheBritton

TheBritton Resident Galaxy Cat Guide

My co-worker had this phone in Sprint when it was brand new and I tell you I remember being highly impressed when I first saw it.
    Yes, the screen colors, quality, and clarity is amazing! :)