1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

EVO VIEW as Phone!Support

1. jav0520

jav0520 New Member

I have managed to get outgoing calls on my sprint evo view Using Clubtech's mod from XDA, But i can't seem to get calls when the Tab is on standby. I can only receive calls if I'm on another call. I need a devs help to tweak this to perfection. anyone?

Advertisement
    :
  2. 300Bowler

300Bowler Well-Known Member

Subscribing to this one.

Would like to know how this works out.
  3. krishnaprasad

krishnaprasad New Member

Hi jav0520,

I did the clubtech's mod of S-OFF, root and then changing build.prop adding below two lines

ro.ril.reject.cs.ss.enabled=0 ro.ril.reject.mo.ussd.enabled=0
    and modifying ro.phone.function to 1. But in my HTC EVO View 4g, I don't see the phone app. Could you help me what else should I do to see the phone app. I even did the BT mod mentioned in that link. Still no use.

Appreciate your help.

-KP
  4. JimKnuckles

JimKnuckles Well-Known Member

I make calls with Skype
  5. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

I make calls with a rotary phone.
  6. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

I can make calls over wifi using Groove IP and my Google Voice number. Not sure why I would want to but wanted to set it up just in case. Didn't try incoming calls but they're supposed to work.
  7. abrawner

abrawner Active Member

I used the B@@st Mobile flash, and use the 3g to make calls with Groove Ip and Google Voice....data plan for 3g is .50 cents/day. $15.00/ month to use tablet as a phone, and mms device.
    sirrx7 likes this.
  8. goat03

goat03 Active Member

Yep, this is the way to go. Def. worth it.
  9. abrawner

abrawner Active Member

Its great. Even better, that if Im around Wifi, and dont need the 3g, Im not paying for something not being used.