• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What you doing on evo day after you get your evo

• Standing awestruck whereever you pick it up all day

Votes: 21 9.9%
  • putting it through its paces

Votes: 108 50.7%
  • eating taco's?

Votes: 39 18.3%
  • showing it off to all your friends

Votes: 45 21.1%

• Total voters
Answering questions for the rest of you who just got their Evo? :D

No questions needed to be asked. I've done nothing but research the evo for at least 2 hours a day since it's official announcement. :D I would feel pretty darn stupid if I had to spend my time on the forums asking questions to which I should already have the answer for ^_^

Upvote 0
with love... *insert middle finger here* :D

Shocker?

did_i_say_that.gif

Upvote 0
-Try to sleep at around 2:30 AM.
-Wake up at around 6:30-7:00 AM.
(Normally I would go back to sleep until around 10:30)
-Instantly remind myself that today the EVO will be mine. At this point, adrenaline will be pumping, making me run around like I'm being chased by a pit bull.
-Get ready and head out to the Sprint Store by 7:30 or 8:00 AM.
-Buy phone, buy at least 12 tacos from taco bell, and immediately come back home, close windows/blinds/curtains/shades, lock all doors and pretend I'm not home so I can browse forums, install apps, and play with my phone ALL day.

Upvote 0
I ordered through EVP and have no clue when it'll be delivered......so I really wish I could plan my Evo day :cool:

Though I can safely say that tacos will not be involved

I was on the phone with EVP today, it seems as if they are going to get them a little early...the girl was pretty adament that they get these as soon as they are released and get them out....

Reactions: ValerieHeyHey
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones