1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

eWallet for Android...

Last Updated:

1. iliveinyourhead

iliveinyourhead New Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. pizz1000

pizz1000 Active Member

Thanks for the heads up. I left my .02 and hope they embrace the platform.

3. miw

miw New Member

Yes. I use it on PC and on other devices. If it came out for Android then I would buy it.

4. iamwebhead

iamwebhead New Member

I used eWallet on my PC, IPhone, MAC, Blackberry.

Yes, it would definitely be one of the great apps in the Android Market. Currently the Android Market is lacking with specialty software such as eWallet.

They should get in the Android Market early and bunker in, I believe the Android OS is here for the long run.

5. RodEvan

RodEvan New Member

I've used WindowsMobile for years - using the phone for emails, calender, tasks and ewallet.

Now I'm about to mamke switch - I'm already usingin googlemail/calender and 'RemembertheMilk' for tasks. I'm about to swtich - and disappointed not to be able to continue with eWallet.

eWallet sync has worked so reliaibly I'd love see it on Android - come on eWallet I really don't want to have to swtich to using encrypted text files.

6. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

we need someone to step up with the digital wallet here in North America... what better platform than Android... problem is, for it to work the way I'm imagining (ie. like in Japan), would need RF chips in our devices...

7. dlenn845

dlenn845 New Member

Can we re-awaken the folks over at ewallet. This is an app that I use daily on my blackberry. I am switching to the google nexus when it arrives on Verizon, so I would hate to look elsewhere for an app.

8. AaronT

AaronT Active Member

i was waiting for eWallet for android, BUT check out B-Folders Welcome to JointLogic! awesome app and syncs with windows. Good Bye eWallet.

9. johnasp

johnasp Member

I found ewallet in the market place but am having a hard time syncing with my pc.:confused:
    Has anyone been successful with ewallet android?

10. sclui56

sclui56 Member

Got it to work the first time when desktop pushed the file onto the SD card on my N1, then any subsequent sync returned error from "SyncPro". So close and I thought I could ditch Splash ID once & for all....:mad:

Update - spoke w/ the vendor and they said other users reported similar unhandled error, they are looking into this as we speak...

11. johnasp

johnasp Member

12. sclui56

sclui56 Member

Glad it worked for you, in my case, it was because of a different revision of [FONT=&quot]System.Data.SQLite.dll coexisting on my WIN 7 machine causing unhandled calls.[/FONT]

13. abqconlon

abqconlon New Member

I have used eWallet for years on several Win Mobile and PC platforms. I really need it on my new Android platform. I would lokk at alternatives but would buy eWallet without question. I just upgraded to the newest version on my laptop.

14. geralldsnow

geralldsnow New Member

Most probably it works since it I am enjoying it with my mobile phone.

15. danarchy

danarchy Well-Known Member

Have you guys looked at Keepass? The Desktop version is extremely powerful, it's free, and there is now an Android client as well.