Exchange Account on SkyRaider 2.5.2 Sense

Last Updated:

1. appleaj

appleaj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone had problems setting up their Exchange e-mail account with this ROM? I can't seem to connect after I put this ROM on my Incredible.

Advertisement
  2. bencrawfo

bencrawfo New Member

yep had the same issue. i found that it didnt work when i was trying to add email to the laucher 2.0. I went to the app list, launched mail, and entered my username and password. Connected just fine and I could add the mail shortcut with an issue from then on.

My exchange mail is still working. Maybe this isnt your exact problem but it worked for me.

3. intersys

intersys Member

I have the same problem - did a manual setup and can't connect to the exchange server using skyraider 2.5.2

4. appleaj

appleaj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I got mine to work just using the quick setup (only e-mail and password). Not sure what was going on. Good luck to the rest of you though!

5. azwildfire

azwildfire Member

My exchange account works just fine.

Auto setup will only work on exchange 2007 or later with autodiscover or outlook anywhere enabled and configured.

If your username / password don't work - most likely it is related to cert chains. this is especially common if your outlook web access server uses verisign certs.